Black Bean, Corn & Avocado Salsa
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed (I use Goya or Bush’s)
- 3 ears fresh corn, grilled or steamed in the husks in the microwave for 5 minutes, husked and cut off the cob
- 1 ripe avocado, diced
- 1-2 jalapenos, seeded and minced
- 2/3 cup red onion, diced
- 2/3 cup fresh cilantro, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 T. lime juice
- ½ t. salt
- ¼ t. pepper
- 1 1/2 t. cumin
- 1/2 t. coriander
- Combine all the ingredients except the avocado in a bowl and stir to combine.
- When you get ready to serve, add the avocado and stir gently. Taste and adjust seasonings.